Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And to all a good night…


I couldn’t sleep at all last night. All I could do was think about how I reacted to the email and how I didn’t respond to Angel’s message. I went over everything I felt and thought yesterday. Is this process hard for me, yes. Was my past hard for me to accept, yes. But like my sister said, I need to stop staring into the past. Look at the present. See what is happening around me. I know what is happening is positive. I need to stay positive. So, I am going to try my hardest to look at each day as a stepping stone towards becoming a mother. And when I do, I will know that I am and will forever be blessed with a gift from God.
Since I couldn’t sleep, I got up from bed very early this morning. I wanted to reach out and respond to Angel’s email from yesterday. I thought about what I was going to say. I couldn’t find the right words. So I reached into my heart and began to type. This is what I found deep within myself “When I received your email, the reality of this whole process FINALLY hit me. Needless to say I had a very emotional moment. Good one, just like..wow, this is really happening. I've waited sixteen years for this and it's here..happening. We are so truly blessed that you found the purpose, blessing and life through this process that lead you to us. We thank the good Lord we found you. Please know that you are and always will be cherished in my heart. I will continue to think positive thoughts for you, us and the future”.
I feel a lot better since yesterday’s melt down. I had time..a lot of time, to think about things. Again, I am a firm believer, everything happens for a reason. I know..I know..I'm extremely all over the place with my emotions. Believe me...I know. Blogging is one way of helping me see things more clearly. And to feel as though I am possibly helping another person out there going through the same situation. The experience of it all. You all get to hear the best and the worst of it. 
Until then, we will wait these next few days to find out how many eggs were retrieved from our donor. Wish us luck and please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment