Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting to Exhale...

Today has been the toughest day on me yet. My job is more demanding then ever. And my faith in becoming a mother has subside immensely.  Perhaps it's the week I've had that has lead me to believe that this box I'm in is growing smaller and smaller. I feel the weight of my future growing heavier and thinner as years go by.

I often think about every other blogs that exist about surrogacy and how people share with us their story...their journey. How each person/or couple can relate to my story, to each of our story.

I think about my life and where it has lead me. To my husband and I..our story, and how difficult and hard these years have been for us. I think today I need a reassurance that  my struggle...our prayers are heard and are kept to be blessed with.

It's just one of those days..that a girl goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment