Monday, March 5, 2012

A little bit of heart and soul....

As I sat in my doctor's office today, she asked  me what has been going on in our lives, including an update to our surrogacy journey. I was taken back a bit by her question. I wasn't prepared for this question so early in the AM, let alone by her. However, I explained to her the end results that had occurred in the last month. At the end of our visit together she told me" Angela, do not give up hope. You have come too far to let your dream go. I know you can get through this tough time. Have Faith...have hope...you will seek guidance."
As I left the doc's office,  I thought to myself, "don't wallow in self pity. You've been down this road too many times before. That does not kill me, will make me stronger". I then began to sing to myself, "have a little bit of heart and soul..give a little bit of love to grow...please Lord hear my pray for our child to come....give me a sign I need to know you're here...A little bit of heart and soul".
As hard as it is for me to move forward each week, I do. I have no idea what our next cycle will have in store for us. I don't know what I am capable of accepting or letting go of? All I know is this life of infertility has been much to hard at times to bare the weight of my shedding tears, fears and anger. I do believe that all things are possible. What that possibility is, I couldn't tell you. All I know is I've found the man I want to love forever. I am living the life I've look for many, many years. And know I am blessed by all of Gods providing thus far. I just ask this..if I can be a mother to a child I have longed for, I will be forever blessed and loved by His Holy Spirit.

As Kevin and I move on to another new month,so do our dreams. Our second cycle should hopefully begin between March 14th through March 21st. I know there are so many couples that are beginning or in the middle of their process with surrogacy through  KIC. We welcome you all to please share your story with us and others. The more support there is for all of us, the more it makes us feel like we are not alone.

Until our next post, be well and God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment